Tuesday 5 January 2016

WHO DO YOU CALL JESUS?

JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD
Mathew 5:16

It is written in Isaiah 45:7, I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, AND THE WORD WAS GOD, THE SAME WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH GOD. ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY GOD, IN HIM, GOD WAS LIFE AND HIS LIFE WAS THE LIGHT OF MEN AND HIS LIGHT SHINETH IN DARKNESS AND DARKNESS COMPREHENDED IT NOT, HE GOD WAS IN THE WORLD AND THE WORLD KNEW HIM NOT; HE GOD CAME UNTO HIS OWN, AND HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT; BUT TO MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, TO THEM GAVE HE POWER TO BE THE SONS OF GOD, EVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE ON HIS NAME; WHICH WERE BORN, NOT OF BLOOD, NOR THE WILL OF FLESH, NOR THE WILL OF MAN, BUT OF GOD; AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US,( AND WE BEHELD HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF FATHER FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.

Jesus Christ Is God Incarnate because God is a spirit. It is written in Philippians 2:10 and 2:11: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Grace and judgment is in his hands because it written in John 5:22, The Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son. And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man. according to John 5:27

As our society rapidly approaches the end- time events of the book of Revelation, Satan and his evil forces are doing everything within their power to deceive humanity and to condition men to worship an individual known as "the beast" or "the Antichrist" (Rev. 13:1-18). 

Satan has always had a desire to be worshipped as God (Isa. 14:12; Luke 4:7), and he will be worshipped as God in the coming Tribulation Period (II Thes. 2:3-4). In order to bring this about, Satan realizes that he must first DETHRONE the true God in the hearts and minds of people. That is, he must attack the Deity of Jesus Christ.

This attack on the Lord Jesus Christ is being executed in many ways by many different groups. Various cult groups and churches, New Age groups, and even modern Bible translators have their own methods of robbing Jesus Christ of His Deity. 
   
He is the "everlasting Father" and "The mighty God" as it is written in Isaiah 9:6. "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father (Eternity), except through me." (John 14:6). I am and my Father are one, if you've seen me then you have seen the Father. Son of God, son of man who never thought himself equal to God the Father but humbled himself even unto death. 

JESUS is the son of the Sun, light in obscurity, a light who never thought himself equal to the light giver which is the Father. Everlasting king in heaven and on earth. The root of Cyrus your son will worship in your court yard forever my Lord Jesus and Redeemer. Lord I give You my heart, I give You my soul, I LIVE FOR YOU ALONE, Every breath that I take, Every moment I'm awake, Lord have Your way in me. as it is written in Romans 8:29, For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.  Isaiah 45:1-6

I am ThankGod Nwu-ayanwu, son of praise, son of man, son of God (son of the Sun) and never the Sun. I can never be equal to my father. Let your perfect will be done Lord, Most High Father. I confess that you are my Lord and I am your hand-made.

JESUS is your prophet, your saviour, your King,  your leader, your Messiah, your power, your might, your truth in darkness, peace maker, everlasting Father, Jesus is everything to you. HE IS YOUR LORD!


Confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord in your life and be saved today.

DON'T LET ANYONE DECEIVE YOU FOR THE END HAS COME FOR A NEW BEGINNING IN CHRIST JESUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment