Thursday 7 January 2016

INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR ALL NATION

EMBRACE CHRIST FIRST AND SEEK YE HIS KINGDOM, OTHER THINGS ARE ELEMENTARY.  

All things are of and from God, all power, wisdom, knowledge, and miracles come from my Father, God Almighty, and My redeemer Jesus Christ. Father, I pray that all Nation will be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me to liberate them in obscurity and set the captives free as it is written in: John 17:21, and  Isaiah 61:1-11

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. -John 3:16-21

Dear wonderful, gracious,  loving, precious,  Lord, Awesomely awesome Father God in heaven, El shaddai, God almighty, God of grace, my maker, my husband the Lord of Hosts, my lord and Redeemer, the Holy one of Israel, my God, my King, the God of all the earth and heaven above, Adonai crowned in praise, Most High, Prince of peace. 

Yeshua ha mashich, Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly come before thee and enter into thy presence, in prayer, praise, worship, and thanksgiving with a new song of love for you in my heart;  I repent of all things I have done wrong and not pleasing in thy sight, and please forgive me for any iniquities, my transgression, mistakes and weakness I have done in thy sight, and for all I have failed to do for you father God, Jesus Christ and things I have not done for others, for you commanded me to be a servant unto all; I forgive others for everything they have said, thought and done unto me, and repent for all I have done in thy sight, Father God, Jesus Christ I pray for each and every one reading this message and all that see, hear and feel, please remove all sin from their life and give them a new godly heart and spirit, they and I are under attack daily in this evil world full of sin, please lead them away from all temptation, trouble and enemies who hurt them, I bring Nigeria and all Nation, every woman, man, husband, wife, their children, love ones , single parents, and adults, teens, children, infants, elderly, orphans, widows, helpless, homeless, the depressed, lonely, to you in prayer and lift them all and their loved ones into your loving arms, please cover them with the blood of Jesus Christ, from, head to toe, and the armor of god, dear awesomely awesome father in heaven so many are in pain alone, depressed and suffering, financially, emotionally, physical, I feel their pain as my own, please help everyone and be a blessing unto them, and please, rain showers of blessing from heaven on high and help them financially, and remove, roadblocks and hindrances from their path, and use us all in a mighty way in service and love for you all for the glory of your name, and i call down your power in every aspect of their life and for a spiritual awakening, and a Holy Ghost explosion, help us win more souls for Christ, preach the gospel of the kingdom as never before and defeat the works of the wicked one; El shaddai, God almighty, please hear my cry and prayer unto thee in the name above all names, Lord Jesus Christ, all for your honor and glory; Amen and Amen!

I love you sincerely and ready to die in flesh and live in Spirit for you all in proclamation of the Kingdom. 

He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Please brethren, confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord in your life and be saved today while the indignation is not yet over for my God is a God of second chance! 



No comments:

Post a Comment