Tuesday 5 January 2016

Where are the Jesus Followers?

JESUS IS MY FATHER AND MY GOD. 

It's not by power, it's not by might but by the Spirit of God says the Lord of Host.

The world despised me, they all hated me, no one loved me because of the colour of my skin, pride, arrogance and false glory except my darling Redeemer and Gracious Father the Almighty God, The Holy one of Israel who saved my soul on the cross of Calvary and poured his spirit upon me to be the light in obscurity to the world and a Judge to the Gentiles not by merit but by grace. it is written in John 5:22, The Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son. And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man. according to John 5:27 

it is written in Romans 8:29, For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers.  Isaiah 45:1-6. Jesus I adore you and the root of Cyrus your son will praise you forever in Beulahland my promised land! Praise master Jesus for he is Lord over all.

Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people. Isaiah 55:4

Thou Cyrus my son, shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee. Isaiah 62:4 

For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yes, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.

The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee; The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 60:12-14

I live for Christ alone.. Where are the Jesus Fans? 

Your Judgement as it is written precept upon precept and line by line: http://thankgodagain.blogspot.in/2016/01/the-day-and-year-of-vengeance-of-our.html


No comments:

Post a Comment